He is my Mom's Dad and I was so happy to meet him. We just clicked. He also has a moustache and is cute like me. Sometimes I think we just spoke the same language. Our communication was great. He always played with me when I wanted and when he didn't want to play or was busy, I used to pull the rim of his pants. Eventually, I needed to come up with another way of inviting people to play since Mama told me that pulling my Grandpa's pants was not nice. Now I just come with the ball, drop it on the floor and any 2 legged will know they're being invited to play "fetch". I'm very good at body language.
I loved to go for walks in the park with my Grandpa and sometimes we would go twice a day.
My Grandpa K came all the way from Brazil to pay us a visit. I just enjoyed every minute I spent with him that hot summer week, I love you Grandpa K.
No comments:
Post a Comment